Register now for the upcoming 2019 Fall Sporting Clay Tournament, scheduled for Friday November 8th at Longshot Shotgun Sports in Skiatook, Oklahoma! Both participant and sponsor registration is on one form this year.
Click * HERE to download the event waiver form. Please bring it completed with you to the onsite sign in tent.(read more...)
Welcome 2019-2020 new Officers and Board Members(read more...)
Welcome to the Pipe Liners Club of Tulsa website! We have created a FAQ page with sections on club questions, website questions, and scholarship sponsor questions. Please check it out before contacting our volunteers by phone or email. If you still need assistance you can contact us through the email listed at the bottom of the FAQ page.(read more...)
Upcoming Monthly Meeting Dates:
- September 16- Speaker Jeff Awalt- Gulf Publishing, sponsored by Cleveland Integrity
- October 21- Speaker Kevin Bodenhammer- TRC Companies, sponsored by Arrowhead Consulting
- November 18- Speaker Jim Sorem- TU Dean of Engineering, sponsored by Cherokee Measurement
- January 20- Speaker Bob Tippee- Oil and Gas Journal, sponsored by Weamco
- February 17- Sponsored by Pipeline Equipment
- March 9- Sponsored by Tulsa Rig Iron
- April 13- Sponsored by Pipeline Equipment Solutions
- May 18 (Scholarship Distribution Meeting)- Sponsored by OSU IT
2019 Fall Sporting Clay Tournament- Friday November 8
2019 Christmas Party- Monday December 9
2020 Spring Golf Tournament- Monday April 20
2020 Fall Golf Tournament- Monday September 21(read more...)
The club website proudly sponsored by Team Industrial Services
The Pipe Liners Club of Tulsa is dedicated to the advancement of pipeline engineering, maintenance, and operating practices for the benefit of members and the industry.
Here you can view upcoming events, create or update profile information, reserve your place for an event or dinner, and make payments.
|May 1||Please note our new mailing address! (more...)|
|Sep 16||Meeting and Event Dates (more...)|
|Nov 6 - 7||5th Annual Pipeline Leadership Conference (more...)|
|Nov 8||2019 Fall Scholarship Sporting Clay Tournament (more...)|